We Can Make You Money - May 18th Show.


Catchy title, huh? Our topic for last Friday's show was how Charlotte View Radio and TV can grow your business by becoming a sponsor of our show. So, we can make you money. Wouldn't you like that? 

To listen go to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/charlotteview/2012/05/18/charlotte-view-how-can-internet-radio-grow-your-business

The new social media way of advertising is so much better than the traditional one-time print ad you used to get in a newspaper or magazine. Through Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, and, the Internet in general, your costumers get a chance to, not only learn about your business, but learn about YOU. That is a much more personal way of selling the business you've poured your heart in to. I know when I see all the hard work an owner goes through to get me the products and services I need, want, and love I am a much more loyal costumer. I'll go out of my way to give you my business because I care about you...because I've seen you working hard to give me what I want.
Through our radio and TV shows you can discuss how you do what you do and interact with costumers to answer questions and requests. Then we continue the conversation by talking about your business on our Facebook page, Twitter feed, and Blog page...all for one low price. What a bargain!
We create a buzz about you. Ever heard of the effectiveness of Guerrilla Marketing? Well, that is what we do! Creating that "buzz" where people talk about and recommend your business is hard to do for most businesses. But, not for us! We have the tools and the knowledge to get it done.
So why not let us do the work for you and promote your business and ultimately get you want you want....TO MAKE YOU MONEY.
Until next time...

To view our TV show click here
To here our Radio show click here
To view our Facebook page click here
To follow us on Twitter click here
To Email your thoughts or be on our show click here

Popular posts from this blog

Apr 19 - Charlotte View: The Emotion Code with Betsy Lambert 04/19 by Charlotte View Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Charlotte View meets Lori Ives-Godwin with Shift Charlotte and Your Community Connector

June 7 ~ Charlotte View: Energy and Reiki Therapy by Bjorg Benmakhlouf06/07 by Charlotte View Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio