We've had a few changes since we last blogged. Biggest one being that we now have a brand new website where you can access all things Charlotte View . Now all you have to do is go to www.charlotteview.net to access our radio show on Blog talk Radio, our TV show on Ustream TV and YouTube , our blog on Google's Blogger , our Twitter feed on Twitter , and last but not least...our page on Facebook!
So, if I wasn't clear the first time dear readers, let me repeat....in order to check out everything we do at Charlotte View, go to www.charlotteview.net . We will post pictures from the events we attend, as well as, the radio and TV guests we interview. I mean with all this...who wouldn't want to go to our new website!
You want to listen to past radio episodes too. Why? Because, we had some fabulous guests recently! Below, are just a few:
- Bones TV show and Temperance Brennan novel creator, Kathy Reichs and her daughter, novelist Kerry Reichs discuss what it is like being famous authors (click here or go here)
- Guerrilla Artists Group's founder, Illisa Miller-Moon, discusses their annual Fine Arts Festival held in Mooresville, NC (click here or go here)
- Psychic, Medium Mary Beth Wrenn give readings and discuss her new Online Psychic Fair (click here or go here)
- Certified energy healer Dakara Keis performing a healing (click here or go here)
- Christian novelist, Dora Heirs talks about how to get published as we broadcast from our favorite bookstore, The Book Stall, located in Rock Hill, SC (click here or go here)
- Ivette Mayo, international speaker and Latina Style Magazine's Anna Maria Arias Memorial Business Fund Award winner discuss how to be multicultural in your business (click here or go here)
- Hear channeling messages from Veronica and The Eloheim Council (click here or go here)
- Learn how to speed read with Dr. Bruce Stuart of Execuread (click here or go here)
And many many more! So, get your happy self over to our website www.charlotteview.net now, so you can fill your day perusing all things Charlotte View! Run. Now. Don't walk.
Until next time....