Outsourcing is any task, operation, job or process that could be performed by employees within your company, but is instead contracted to a third party for a significant period of time. In addition, the functions can be performed on-site or off-site.
While owning a business may be a personal dream for many, managing a business may prove difficult because of a lack of prior business ownership, experience or management skills. Successfully starting your own business can provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction in knowing you did it yourself. Many aspects of the business must be considered, including legal issues, financing, marketing concerns, employee relations, accounting procedures, equipment purchases, and location.
During this interview, you will learn:
• When should you consider Outsourcing as a better business strategy
• Why it could be more affordable for a business owner to outsource than hiring employees
• The difference between Informal and Professional Advisors
• Attributes to look when selecting a professional Advisor
• Strategies to use to find the right professional advisor